Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friendship

Friendship is one of the most important things you can have or give to someone in life. It will help get you through tough times, and in return your friendship to others will help get them through turbulent times in their own lives. Friendship is showing someone that you understand them and will always be there for them, come whatever may. When you are good friends with someone, you know that you will be able to tell them all of the trials and tribulations you face in your life, and they will meet you with understanding and compassion. Likewise, you'll be able to help and understand your friends when they themselves face tough times. Everyone needs some kind of friendship, otherwise your life can be painfully lonely and may seem utterly pointless. I've faced trying times in my life, and the friendship of those around me was critical to my making it through these times a better person, and not someone emotionally damaged. I just hope that when the occasion presents itself, I will be a supportive friend to those who have been so supportive to me.
                                                           -Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment