Sound is one of the most amazing properties of the world we live in. It brings so much depth and clarity to our existence. One of my own favorite things about sound is the music that it can make. I love listening to music, and whenever we have work time in a class you can probably find me listening to one of my favorite songs on my iPod Touch. There is something about the rythmn of the music and the total cancellation of the outside noise that helps me stay focused and concentrate on my schoolwork. Surprisingly, one of my favorite genres of music is metal. This is really surprising to some people because I don't look anything like a metalhead. I think the heavy and complex riffs incorporated into the style never get old and are fun to listen to. All these things considered, being deaf would be extremely hard for me. I would miss sound a lot.
-Andrew
No comments:
Post a Comment